BE RETIRED COLONEL
Dear soldiers, after the recent misunderstandings, I decided to leave the helm of the blog. After the last misunderstanding I realized that maybe it's better not to report cards, even if there is nothing wrong with them, they do well in Serie A, but I realized even more that this is the third category, and sometimes many players (even anonymously may be players or not, I honestly have no idea) with their comments make me remember. Many play on purpose to see their name with good mark accanto.Io maybe I'm altruistic, but I would always take 4 and win every game, obviously there are those who do not thinks so and because sooner or later there will be some other negative vote because I am a sincere person will be born somewhere else because polemica.Allora missing 5 games and since I do not wish harm on any player and morally I do not want to impair the performance also because this season will be decisive enough to say I hide behind pseudonyms così.Se is simply because while it was born to play and so are more free in expressing, if I reveal my true identity to the first negative vote would come from all I hurt to ask for explanations (and do not say that is not true), as if nobody ever play bad. So as I see people like that for a Christian Muscolino vote does not sleep at night and I do not want people like him have this fixed idea, then we do not give more votes and leave this blog empty, so to comment on our matches we think many other sites do not make sense here too. Just report cards make special blog. All the players looked at him curious about how the Colonel had giudicati.Adesso them but this will end and the blog will remain empty. So to eliminate unnecessary controversies media leave the team thought of every quiet in view of these final 5 as I call them and say goodbye with tears in his eyes telling you that this year I could tell your business you've been great, and the compliment is open to all. Good luck soldiers, Colonel Nathan Jessep greets you and a big hug. Greetings also to Jerry and the Australian fans and even non-Fasolo tifosi.Un greeting I've heard at the end of the season will go away saying that for all of us he was more of a father, was a mother. Hello and Furci Force.
0 comments:
Post a Comment