Just to revitalize the site ...
So .. real or alleged controversy (as we like criticism) and also because this year has not yet been done, I pitted my report cards hoping no misunderstanding my reviews and agree with a smile:
MARANO : I have criticized for its initial uncertainty, but once he recalls that miracle 2a2 on the antics of World Cup in Germany (half-time outburst in the locker room .. it loads properly)
Stangoni: caught in the middle of two opponents in a faster struggling to get into the game but his generosity is known
COSENTINO: at jokes about his band (from Motta player in Serie A little inclined to make defense ierisera but it happened to Riise) and then started again, but was against 'opponent "more mangy"
Regnoli: pulling the cart from the beginning of the season .. PHOSPHORUS appeared a little hazy ...
AURORA: The character has never failed but this time it seemed very nervous ..
DiCarlo: one that sets out from behind it takes forever .. maybe less quarrels with his companion on the left .. waiting for your rocket ...
FRESH: reaffirms its sense of a goal but then, accomplice received some kick, some disappear from the scene ..
Micali: Flavio .. you must always save the performance with a penalty from FEAR .. eh ?!.." you can give more, "sings Morandi ..
MANCINI: I give my "fried" in the chaos of their 1/2...bello, humble .. So .. PROFIT!
Paffett: play with wisdom and ease .. brings the team "Spizzo" a lot of balls as even the best can do TONI .. (As an excuse Ale .. Lazio did not have it there or I'll likened ..)
ARA: is the resource of our restarts .. tip when the defender, in the stands, I hope many ... Fresh gives a "stop pushing" ..
MEATTINI: the usual fighting spirit but perhaps not enough time was not in the best
FORCONI: could do more "density" in our area during their 3A3! if nothing else, makes his (forse..) assists first year official ...
DE SANTIS: magic of the hat instead of pulling rabbits out of the goal (that would be ..) the victory .. Forconi off ties with both and it shows ... but Dodo .. less ostentatious celebrations ...
MORACE: Quiet soldier who usually shines in the fight!
BERTOLDI: in France .. but me when you do hit a prediction on your next goal?
BetrĂ² ': the only real view its not enough .. NO!
FACCIOLI: I would like to see on those grasslands available in the second half ....
Berardino: see that I was the only one in the middle of "enemy" .. in front of the bench .. I have seen how you have leaped ... SA ... to our three to two .. BRAVO!
ASAP (captain courageous Tor Sapienza): how good, to end game, it "scrambled" to "oak" Paffett! .. And then embrace other opponents .. eg why do not we buy next year?
Sociology: in spite of your stay in Milan .. BUT AS YOU LIKE TO CHAT '? .. But let me nce a comment to make .. I know you ??... I had to invent the report cards ... .. sic
Now, dear readers, see how the contacts to grow despite no longer be issued Sercame BLOG ... there seems to be a dead SITE this? .. come on ... that children read (not write ... but maybe ..) Greetings to all.
SOCCERSTYLE.
0 comments:
Post a Comment