Monday, February 8, 2010

Stolen Bmx Bikes For Sale

Aces Casal Barrier - Guardia di Finanza 4-0

The strong temptation As I prepare to write the record of this meeting is to describe the only goal (because they still give the 3 points) and stop them .. But even if it
.. What could I tell?
I think the first to know how bad it was the performance, are our own boys ..
listless, inattentive, arrogant and rough from the point of view as well as individual technical team ..
It 'clear that a demanding jerks like me (as well as many others who commented in the stands disconsolate the game) would like to see our guys always give the best of their considerable potential, but it is also true that not always can not have everything ..
We think that basically we are always talking about boys, and that just because kids can have these ups and downs, suffering drops in voltage when the opponent is not found at or become the victim of paroxysmal research goals for the motivation take personal satisfactions.
I hope you know how to find the flavor to compete with the strong, and not just maramaldeggiare with the weak, and therefore are able to meet as early as next challenging (Real Tor Sapienza!) To contradict himself so sensational.
I can not wait to write a comment where I can show in exaggerated praise!!
For the record the markings have been cool, two goals from De Santis, and closing Paffett.

Greetings to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment